13 Jul Which RECOGEN is Best for You?
What are the Differences between Recogen Gold and Recogen Original?
There are 2 types of Recogen available in the Malaysia market: Recogen Gold and Recogen Original. Let us show you the differences between them so that you will know which suits you best.
- 100% pure collagen hydrolysate (bioactive collagen peptides)
- 10g bioactive collagen per sachet (liquid is clear after mixing the powder with water)
- Suitable if
- You have mild pain at joints occasionally
- You are able to squat and stand
- You have joints with crackling sounds
- You are looking for joint supplements for maintenance of joint health and prevention of joint problems
- You need supplements to nourish your skin, nails and hair
- 90% bioactive collagen peptides; 10% rosehip extract
- 9g bioactive collagen; 1g rosehip extract per sachet (liquid slightly yellow after mixing with water because of the natural colour of rosehip extract)
- For people with the conditions below:
- Pain while walking and climbing stairs (Could not walk far or have difficulty climbing stairs)
- Need of walking aids while walking
- Pain while squatting (could not stand from squatting position)
- Stiffness at joints (locked at a position after squatting or sitting for a period of time)
- Palm stiffness when waking up in the morning
- Joint pain at all parts of your body (eg: knee, neck, shoulder, back, hip etc)
- Sports injury or old injury that causes discomfort at your joints
- Joint pain caused by strenuous sports (eg: marathon running, jogging, badminton, golf, cycling, tennis etc)
- Pain and discomfort at joints due to immunosuppressive or genetic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, spondilytis
- Dull skin and signs of pigmentation and aging of skin
Pain described from 1. to 6. are signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and aging of our joints due to old age and frequent wear and tear during our daily activities.
Choose Recogen according to your body condition and not your age! Joint condition deteriorate by the lifestyle and food that we take in everyday. Our body produces collagen and as our age reaches 25 the collagen production reduces tremendously. Hence, it is very important to replenish our body with natural collagen that will nourish the body, strengthen our muscles and regenerate cartilage at our joint area.